Opening Hours : 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Located at Sentosa, Singapore's tallest observatory tower offers panoramic views at 131 metres above sea level across Singapore, Sentosa, Southern Islands, right up to neighboring Malaysia and the Indonesian islands.
The Sky Tower has a capacity of 72 in its enclosed, air-conditioned cabin. The day and night views from the tower promise to be both scenic and breathtaking.
Suitable for all ages, the Sky Tower is a key point of interest and forms a distinctive landmark as it gently revolves to a viewing height of almost 50 stories above the surrounding natural greenery. It also overlooks the upcoming Resorts World at Sentosa.
Quick Skytower Facts
- Tower height: 110m
- View height: 131m from sea level, almost 50 storeys high
- Tower column diameter: 2.5m
- Foundation diameter: 15m
- Cabin Capacity:72 persons
The Sky Tower is Ideal for:
- Independent / Leisure Visitors
- Tour Groups
- Business and Incentive Visitors
- Schools & Community Centres
- Corporate Entertainment - Weddings, Launch Parties, Events and More
- All Ages